Steinel German Heat Guns / Heat Shrink Guns / Hot Air Blowers / Hot Air Gun can be widely used for following drying applications,
- Heat Guns for Drying of Adhesives / Filters / Activating Emulsions etc.
- Hot Air Guns for Drying of Paints and Removal of Paints.
- Hot Air Guns for Drying of Traction Motors and protecting it from water entering inside, which otherwise would affect the functioning of the said motors.
- Heat Guns to accelerate the process of drying of paints and body fillers.
- Heat Guns for Touch-up Paint Drying.
- Hot Air Blowers for Drying of Paints, Varnish, Fillers, Wax, Polish.
- Heat Guns Drying Paint (Black Water Solution) in the Water Tanks installed on top of the Coaches.
- Hot Air Guns for Drying of Screen Printing on Garments.
- Heat Gun for Drying of kerosene and cooling oil on copper strips in a copper rolling mill.
- Hot Air Guns for Drying of different kinds of solutions of glue panels.
- Heat Guns for Aircraft cloth drying.
- Hot Air Blowers for Drying of metallic parts after washing in water jet.
- Heat Guns for Drying the burners .
- Hot Air Guns for Drying out fasteners.
The Heat Guns / Hot Air Guns generally used for above applications are HL 1400 S Aktion or Ultra Heat Gun SV 900 S or HL 2010 E