Platform Lighting System
- Auto / Manual mode of operations with ambient Lux sensor.
- Platform Lights turn on automatically in Advance before train arrival for customer convenience.
- Train Schedule programming Auto Turn off after train departure.
- Late Train programming
- No False triggering of the lighting circuits on account of passing / through trains.
- Better Lamp life due to reduced operating hours Bi-Directional Train [UP & Down]
- Sensing System Fully Programmable at Site with a Graphical User Interface
Three types of Platform lighting system
- PLC based platform Lighting Management system by using Train Schedule Program, Train Detector and Lux / Light Sensor
- Microprocessor based platform Lighting Management system by using Train Schedule Program, Train Detector and Lux / Light Sensor
- PLC Based Platform Lighting Control by taking Input from Indicator Lights on Railway Platforms
Individual requirements of the system can be made after understanding technical details