High-Frequency SensorLights T5/TC-L for Bathrooms, Corridors and Kitchens BRS 87L
Designer-style light that responds either to occupancy or hand movement
The new STEINEL SensorLights for bathrooms, stairwells, hallways and kitchens not only look stunning but shine with innovative components inside. For instance, the light can either be controlled automatically by the integrated HF-sensor or manually using the no-contact close-range sensor. The latter option makes particular sense where no-contact switches are required for reasons of hygiene but where motion sensors would switch the light ON when its not necessary. This makes these bathroom and mirror light ideal for hotels, hospitals and residences for senior citizens.
The 24 W fluorescent tube (TC-L or T5) is driven by STEINELs newly developed chip-controlled electronic ballast that ensures unlimited tube life and rapid starting performance.
- Safety, convenience and energy saving because light comes ON automatically
- Maximum hygiene also when operated manually by close-range sensor for contactless switching
- Chip-controlled electronic ballast maximises the life of the low-energy tube
- Extremely short response time
- Reliable all-round detection regardless of ambient temperature and direction of movement
- Reach, twilight threshold and light ON duration can be set to suit individual needs
All-inclusive mirror light for hotels, hospitals and residences for senior citizens
Wherever just as much importance is attached to hygiene and convenience as it is to design and energy efficiency, this mirror and wall light with motion and close-range sensor is the ideal choice. It comes in two different lengths with either opal glass or impact-resistant plastic shade. This elegant light is also available with integrated power socket.
Download the related PDF document for Techincal Specifications.